National charity with salary up to £65,000 plus 28 days holiday and 35 hour working week.
A national UK charity is looking for an experienced Sales Director. This forms part of the senior management team and will be responsible for managing a team responsible for bid writing, tenders, marketing and market research. You will need previous experience in new contract wins and retention as well as getting new services/products to market.
The Sales Director will have the following duties;
- Drive and implement organisational growth strategy with full accountability of sales objectives
- Line management of marketing, bids/tenders and sales
- Improve delivery of contracts by minimising operating costs and increasing contribution
- Improve contract retention, growth, tenders and funding bids
- Oversight of strategic initiatives, expansion and market diversification from concept to launch
- Achieve targets across contract wins and maintaining an up to date tender pipeline
- Support multiple stakeholders and build internal and external relationships
- Identify and secure pilot funding
- Lead on projects to execute new initiatives
- Evaluation of projects
- Budget management
-Oversee market research and client profiles to expand reach
To be considered suitable you will need to have a proven background in managing a sales/business development function including sales, bids and tenders. You will also need to be commercially astute with the ability to drive business and getting new sales initiatives to market. In addition the client would like someone with excellent relationship management skills who can effectively run a sales team remotely.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.