A global insurance firm is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join its IT team.
Whilst this role is offering remote working you may be required to travel to either the Birmingham or London office once a month.
This Software Developer role is paying up to £80,000 based on experience plus an outstanding benefits package including bonus.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Full SDLC services to the business across a variety of streams utilising the Microsoft stack
- Nurturing a DevOps culture
- Providing support as and when required
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Strong experience within the Microsoft data/development stack along with associated tooling. C# .Net, Azure
- Agile backround
- Event Sourcing / CQRS patterns
- Transactional systems
- Understanding of Asynchronous systems, Message Buses, SOA, Micro-service approaches
- TDD, BDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- DevOps mindset
To apply please send a copy of your CV