A global insurer is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join it's London team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Lloyds of London Insurer during a period of growth. The Regulatory Accountant role is paying up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits including annual bonus, flexible working, free lunch and 25 days annual leave.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Production f Solvency II reporting returns to Lloyds and CBI
- Extracting data from source systems, applying adjustments, provide outputs and analysis
- Analysis to support internal management review and external audits
- Analysis of UK GAAP/IFRS entries to general ledger and Solvency II adjustments
- Regular stakeholder interaction
- Mentoring junior team members
To be considered suitable you will need the following:
- Qualified in ACA or ACCA
- Solid understanding of Solvency II reporting
- Strong technical accounting in UK GAAP and IFRS
- Insurance experience would be preferable but this is not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV highlighting relevant experience.