Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling!
Teddington based- we offer full flexible working/ work from home.
Are you looking for your next role in recruitment? The Ashdown Group are looking for new Recruitment Account Managers to join our friendly and growing team.
Based in lovely new offices in central Teddington and the option to work remotely as well, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are good with people and looking to build a long term career in consultative recruitment. We have a strong reputation in the industry and have been operating since 1999.
The Ashdown Group is a recruitment company with a difference:
- A friendly family run firm – most of the team have been with us for over 10 years!
- Flexible working. Work where and how you want with a mix of home/office working.
- No cold calling! We invest heavily in advertising and maintaining repeat business so your role will be delivering for genuine clients and harvesting relationships
- Commission paid on everything as well as regular bonuses and salary reviews based on performance
- Non target environment – you’ll be expected to fill roles and generate repeat business but we won’t tell you how many calls you need to make and how many CV’s you need to send.
- Work is varied – you’ll work on both permanent and contract roles across IT, Marketing, HR and Finance
- Training and development through industry bodies
There’s plenty more reasons why we think we are great. To find out more or for a brief chat please send your CV through.
Salary and benefits
The salary for an experienced Account Manager is £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience and you will receive commission on every placement along with monthly/yearly bonuses and pay increases for meeting targets. We expect an OTE of £45,000 - £60,000. Additional benefits include private healthcare, flexible working, cycle to work scheme and subsidised canteen.
What you’ll need to be suitable
- Recruitment or resourcing experience (either agency or in-house will be considered)
- Friendly and personable nature
- Confidence to work with decision makers and build relationships with clients
- Passion for providing a high level of client service