An opening for a Business Administrator has become available. The role will work as part of the business support team completing tasks such as processing screening documents, sending out contracts/extension documents, ensuring all information within the system is accurate.
- Candidate Screening: Manage candidate screening through our operating systems, ensuring all checks are complete, in line with regulatory and client compliance requirements.
- Contracts and Extensions: ensure the system has all required information to set up/extend a placement. Draft contracts and extensions in line with the role requirements and ensure they are returned, signed and stored correctly.
- Timesheet Portals – set up and assist with contractor portals for accurate timesheet submissions
- Compliance checks: Knowledge of AWR, IR35 and GDPR and ensuring all documentation is stored for all contracts in relation to regulation.
- Finance queries - Liaise with Finance regarding any billing or invoice queries.
- Report Generation – Produce reports for clients or internal use as and when required. Ensure the data is accurate and produced within the timescales set
- A good understanding to screening requirements, for example: Right to Work, references, proof of address
- MS office skills should be of a high standard in particular MS Word and Excel
- A good understanding of Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management, with the ability and confidence to ask the right questions to ensure work is processed accurately