My client are looking for a Project Manager to join their cross-organisational team. This is a hands-on project management role within a fast-paced and wide multi-disciplinary environment. Typical responsibilities will be to manage competing priorities within the business, report on project progress and communicate with both clients and project teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Lead and manage projects, either one or two large projects or a series of smaller projects from initiation to completion within time and budget.
- Responsibility for project delivery to agreed requirements and managing expectations of identified stakeholders.
- Scoping and planning projects based on broad requirements, defining and communicating goals and resolving any technical and strategic issues.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Develop good relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the rest of the business to ensure appropriate resources are available and allocated.
- Provide data for case studies of your projects.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management within public and private sector.
- Ability to produce and maintain project documentation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile and other project methodologies.
- Proven experience in R&D projects.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Project Management Professional qualification i.e. APM, Prince2, MSP, ISEB etc.