My client are looking for a Project Manager to join their cross-functional team. This is a hands-on project management role within a fast-paced and wide multi-disciplinary environment that focuses on innovation projects within the transport sector. Typical responsibilities will be to manage competing priorities within the business, report on project progress and communicate with both clients and project teams to ensure effective project delivery.
This is a hybrid role offering 3 days working from home and 2 days on-site from their offices based in London, Farringdon or Milton Keynes.
- Lead and manage projects, either one or two large projects or a series of smaller projects from initiation to completion within time and budget.
- Responsibility for project delivery to agreed requirements and managing expectations of identified stakeholders.
- Scoping and planning projects based on broad requirements, defining and communicating goals and resolving any technical and strategic issues.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Develop good relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the rest of the business to ensure appropriate resources are available and allocated.
- Provide data for case studies of your projects.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management within public and private sector.
- Ability to produce and maintain project documentation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile and other project methodologies.
- Proven experience in R&D projects/grant funded projects or within the public sector.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Project Management Professional qualification i.e. APM, Prince2, MSP, ISEB etc.