A global financial services business based in the City is looking for a highly experienced IT Controls and Compliance Projects Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will come from a project based environment and worked within a PMO function or as a Project Coordinator or Project Analyst.
This role will focus on communicating IT projects and strategy to the wider business. You will:
Coordinate, Plan and Promote EMEA IT strategies to the regional IT teams and users; plan and coordinate regular IT cross regional meetings and events;
Manage internal controls and external regulation & law measurement, including the measurement of the compliance to GDPR (general data protection regulation)
Where directed by the IT manager, coordinate and manage the assigned IT projects;
Coordinate and improve the efficiency of IT internal processes; support IT budget preparation and analysis;
This role focuses heavily on supporting with overall IT strategy of the business including the reviewing of current infrastructure, software and applications and planning the future IT landscape. You will also be heavily involved in a large range of projects including coordinating/managing as well as controlling IT budgets.
This IT Project Coordinator role joins a large IT department and the role is paying a starting salary of up to £51,000 plus benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience;
- Strong IT project management and execution experience (please note this is essential so please consider before applying)
- IT budget management
- Degree educated, preferably in an Information Technology degree
- Corporate IT support background
- Strong IT skills across Windows Server, networking, Enterprise software/applications, IT security
- Understanding of IT governance (ITIL / COBIT)
- Previous experience of providing input to overall IT strategy