Successful IT Services business, offering flexible working options, are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their high performing projects team.
You will have a customer centric approach and be the main customer contact for the complete project lifecycle post sales handover to close.
Working closely with the Project Managers you will take responsibility for:
- Sourcing the necessary equipment for each project,
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling in engineer resource
- Provisioning services from suppliers
- Keeping the customer up to date throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that all their requirements are delivered on
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with any information relating to the projects.
Ideally you will have come from an IT Services or Telecoms background. You may already have project experience, or perhaps you do a technical BAU support role and are keen to transition into a career in Project Management.
This is a business with a nice working culture that offers decent progression opportunities and good benefits. The business has nice offices based in Leicester city centre with free parking, but they also offer 2-3 days per week WFH. Starting salary is £26,000 - £29,000 depending on the skills and experience they bring to the role.