A leading UK charity is looking for a Project Consultant / Business Analyst to focus on scoping projects for the alignment of their HR and people systems. This role can be based from anywhere in the UK due to home working.
This project is likely to last for two weeks and will partner with the business in order to:
- Understand existing separate HR systems (covering HRIS, recruitment, payroll, expenses and Salesforce)
- Scoping and defining projects in order to align and connect systems at a future date
- Mapping out and detailing a project plan to include timescales, milestones, project board and stakeholder needs
- Advising on developing the HR and related systems project plan alongside HR and projects team
This HR Systems Consultant / programme management role will be homebased for a planned period of ten days and a day rate of up to £350 based on experience.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of IT / HR systems within a medium sized organisation along with their resources and challenges
- HR/Payroll processes
- Information systems
- Leading or advising closely on project planning and delivery and experience in mapping out system projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV