A well-established company based in South-West London are seeking a Project Accountant for an approximate 5 month fixed-term contract opportunity within their finance team. The salary will be paid pro-rata.
It is essential that you are able to start a new role quickly, are a fully-qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA professional and that you have experience with financial modelling. As part of this role you will need to build up and update project financial models, carry out budgetary control and monitor project expenditure.
This is a key role, responsible for providing an efficient and accurate processing, budgeting and reporting function for project companies. Tasks will include:
- Completing all routine reporting in line with deadlines
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly VAT returns
- Updating business forecasts and modifying business model, where necessary
- Tax planning
- Organising statutory accounts and statutory audit
Previous experience of Oracle, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint would be advantageous.