Agile Programme Manager / Product Manager - Cyber Insurance / Underwriting
A global insurance company are looking for an experienced Agile Product Manager with insurance sector experience. Ideally you will have worked with or have an understanding of cyber insurance and/or underwriting.
This role can be fully remote/home based within the UK as long as you can get to either the London or Birmingham office once or twice a month. The salary is up to £70,000 plus 20% bonus and other benefits. Please note the role is starting off as a 12 month fixed term position with the possibility of going permanent afterwards.
The Product/Programme Manager role will involve the following:
Delivering business value and owning the long-term product vision of cyber insurance and underwriting systems
Use Scrum or another suitable Agile method to ensure you are delivering the right thing.
Represent the Product and its best interests in all key meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap
- Maintain the product backlog ensuring the highest value items are being delivered at all times.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Team to define the sprint goals, sprint backlog and acceptance criteria
- Lead backlog refinement sessions with the delivery team empowering them to define “how” work will be completed.
In order to be suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Agile and product management experience
- Experience within the insurance industry (ideally covering cyber insurance or underwriting) along with experience in managing projects and the development of insurance systems
- Business Analysis understanding
- End to end experience of product and project lifecycles over medium and large-scale projects
To apply, please send a copy of your CV