My client are looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their cross-functional team. The role will provide dedicated leadership of projects within rail, maritime, homes and housing and digital infrastructure and is placed within a fast-paced and wide multi-disciplinary environment. These projects focus on innovation and enhancing our transport sector and the way we connect within our cities.
The successful candidate will have credible technical expertise within any of the sectors mentioned above to draw on this knowledge to develop project plans.
This is a hybrid role offering 3 days working from home and 2 days on-site from their offices based in London, Farringdon or Milton Keynes.
Some of the main responsibilities include;
- Provide detailed planning and management of projects to cost time and quality reporting requirements along the way.
- Provide overarching programme management to the project managers.
- Maintain a consolidated programme management plan across all projects, ensuring that knowledge is shared across all projects within the portfolio.
- Provide sector and technical knowledge in development and engagement meetings with clients and partners.
- Regular liaison with Project sponsors and delivery team leads.
- Determine when additional technical input is required from the business to scope and plan opportunities and bids.
Proven ability to apply knowledge to technical projects and an understanding of the innovation challenges faced by the sector.
Experience in technical project delivery i.e. budgeting, risk and resource management.
Strong track record of stakeholder engagement.
Ability to draw up detailed bid project plans.