Programme Manager - Remote working. The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a leading organisation to assist in their search for an experienced Programme Manager to join their senior team.
This organisation are leaders in their field and they have grown substantially over recent years and continue to invest in cutting edge technology and it is due to their success that they require a Programme manager to join their International team. This role is fully remote working and as such can be based anywhere in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
To be considered for this role, you must have extremely strong programme management skills within Software development, SAAS, IAAS, PAAS focussed environments. Additionally this role is part of a small team and you will be expected to lead 3 key programs of work as well as manage a small team. This is a hands on directional role with a mixture of new and ongoing programmes of work.
You'll possess some if not all of the following:
- Strong knowledge of project and programme management methodologies with recognised certification (e.g. PMP, Prince 2 and/or MSP).
• Expertise with one or more project management tools such as Microsoft Project. Experience of Jira is also desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and experience to work collaboratively at all levels in a global multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail, an analytic approach and good problem-solving skills.
• Advanced understanding of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
• Experience working with finance teams to ensure programme/project budgets tie back to appropriate financial treatments.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
This is an International organisation and it is highly desirable you speak another European language, preferably German, Spanish, French or Polish.
In return for you hard work and expertise my client offers a salary of up to £90,000 and generous benefits including full remote working and flexible hours
This is an urgent requirement and candidates should be available to interview at short notice with no more than a 1 - 2 month notice period.