Programme Manager/Project Manager (Data Delivery) - Global Insurance Business
Salary up to £77,000 plus 20% bonus, 25 days annual leave and 10% pension. Remote/Work from home with expectation of visiting either the London or Birmingham office once a week.
A global insurance company are currently looking for an experienced Data Product Manager. This role will focus on the long term vision and projects surrounding the transformation and digitalisation of the company's internal data systems and products. You will own the lifecycle and outcomes of these data models, systems and processes.
Duties will include:
Work collaboratively with stakeholders and external partners to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap
Manage Delivery Teams and ensure they clearly understand the product vision and business outcomes
Own the product backlog ensuring the highest value items are being delivered at all times.
Collaborate with the Delivery Team to define the sprint goals, sprint backlog and acceptance criteria
Lead sprint planning sessions
Be an advocate for Data Driven Culture, represent the Product and its best interests.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Strong Agile knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in project/programme management as well as business analysis skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Skilled in the analysis and documentation of complex business processes
- A solid understanding of project delivery practices and management methodologies
To apply, please send a copy of your CV