This is a 6 month FTC aimed in improving the lifecycle of innovation projects for a client based in Central London. This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work from home and the office. The position will work with Executive Directors in developing an maintaining the plan and managing its execution. Specific tasks will include, developing appropriate governance frameworks, keeping risk and issues logged and up to date, tracking and reporting progress, regular analysis and review of progress against plan.
- Support the Executive Director to keep the programme on track through engagement with colleagues across the business.
- Analysis of data to both track progress against the plan and identify priorities.
- Maintain risks and issues logs and work with other to agree mitigation approahes.
- Day-to-day management of programme activities.
- Progress reporting, provision of briefings and management reports.
- Draft, manage and archive programme documentation.
- Relationship development and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in how to plan, monitor and control programmes.
- Qualified in change management, programme management (e.g. MSP) or project management (e.g. APM, PRNCE2 or PMP).