Agile Product Manager - Digital
Remote working with meetings in London/Manchester twice a month
Salary up to £70,000 plus 20% bonus, 25 days annual leave and 10% pension
A global insurance company is looking for an Agile Product Manager with experience of digital products (website development, apps or portals). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large global company who are embarking on a large digital transformation including new website development.
The role will involve:
- Creating Product roadmaps and strategy
- Managing cross functional projects/products including new UI/UX, customer websites, portals, dashboards and user journeys
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap – setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions and holding them to account for value realisation.
- Ensure delivery teams clearly understand the product vision, business outcomes and the value of the work they are performing.
- Work with the Delivery Team Lead to drive teams’ performance and velocity.
- Maintain the product backlog ensuring the highest value items are being delivered at all times.
- Leading on Sprints
- Own the product/projects through entire lifecycle
To be considered suitable you will need to have some previous Agile product management experience along with previous digital project experience covering either ecommerce, websites, applications or web portals with a strong focus on customer/user experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV