Ashdown Group have been engaged to recruit an experienced Product Manager for a leading provider of services within the Professions sector. The successful candidate will join the existing Innovation team to add in the development of new and existing products. You will have experience of working within an Agile working environment and of developing customer facing web applications. Strong communication skills are a must along with excellent time management.
- Developing products through insights from research and customer engagement
- Defining key features, specifications and requirements of the product based on customer preferences
- Creating project timeline and implementation schedules.
- Establishing strategies with commercial team for product pricing and positioning.
- Work with technical teams on sprint planning, testing and releases
- Creating project timeline and implementation schedules
- Ensure that all Product management processes and documentation is maintained.
What you’ll need
- Experience within a similar Product Manager role
- Knowledge of Insurance sector desirable
- Previous experience of working within an Agile working environment
- Experience of working with client facing web products.
- Proficient in MS Office Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
As well as paying a salary of £40,000 + bonus the benefits include Pension, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance and Flexitime.