An excellent opportunity has arisen within an international award winning brand, for an experienced Product Manager, to join their Supplies Product Division.
Working as part of a larger product management team, you will be responsible for the full product lifecycle support of a product portfolio.
You will be required to:
- Create marketing materials and tools that will enable the sales team to maximise their selling potential
- Engage with internal and external sales teams,
- Work with certain customers, to provide training on new products to market.
- Produce reports and undertake analysis on current range
- Make recommendations on how it could evolve and any changes you foresee to the product lifecycle
- Liaise with the suppliers in relation to any product updates and keep accurate product data records to ensure stock levels are monitored.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must have come from a similar Product Management or Category Manager role and will demonstrate strong attention to detail, good communication skills, good reporting and analysis capabilities and confidence dealing with customers and prioritising your work load. If you have experience within healthcare, pharma or manufacturing, that would be considered advantageous, but not essential to securing a role.
There is strong emphasis on strengthening relationships within this global business and you will be encouraged to work closely with other departments, such as, sales, manufacturing and planning to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
The business is a market leading, global business that offers the right individual an opportunity to invest in a career.
The company are offering a starting salary of up to £34,000 plus bonus, generous benefits, reward schemes, learning &development opportunities and holiday allowance, as well as the opportunity to work in a supportive and driven team environment.