Procurements and Contracts specialist –Part /Time 3 days per week - 6 - 12 month contract.
The Ashdown Group has been approached by a respected membership body that requires a resource with experience in the global management of IT assets and contracts. This is a part time initially - 3 days per week (this may grow to 4 days with agreement of both parties) for a period of 6 - 12 months.
This is an urgent requirement and the client can only consider candidates able to commence the contract in January 2022
The scope of the role will include:
• Assist with the procurement of tablets, accessories and software solution
• Support the management of hardware orders and delivery schedules to ensure an efficient supply of tablets
• Support the management of daily contracts operations and escalations
• Support management of device lifecycle
• Act as the primary point of contact with suppliers of teh technology devices
• Produce plans and estimate budgets and timescales
• Analyse data and produce reports and statistics on spending and savings
• Assist with tenders and commercial bids as may be required
• Liaise with the clients and the supplier’s technical, financial, and legal teams
• Manage inventory - keep track of device location and support management of device returns
• Monitor supplier performance and ensure contractual obligations are met
• Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
• Assist with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the organisation
• Assist with creating policies and procedures for managing contracts
The role is hired on a hybrid working pattern (post Covid restrictions) and will require some attendance on site at their Central London office.
This is a part time contract for 6 - 12 month paying up to £250p/d.