Due to continued growth and expansion my client has a nearly created opportunity for a Presales Technical Solutions Architect to join their business. This role will be based out of the Dorking area and is offering a salary of between £50,000 - £70,000.
This is a purely pre-sales role and requires solid experience of the Windows Server & hardware systems. This will include vendors & systems such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Veeam backup, VMWare, storage & cloud / Azure. Your background will include the pre-sales solution engineering of Software-as-a-Service, Public Cloud platforms, Platforms-as-a-Service and other business solutions.
As the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect you will be responsible for / have experience with:
- Understanding customers` physical and digital information environment and identify challenges & solutions
- Working with the sales & delivery teams through solution engineering, RFP bid responses, solution or product presentations and wider engagement in the delivery of a portfolio of managed solutions and services.
- Having a working experience of Data Centres, Co-location hosting for Prod/DR sites, Public/Hybrid/Private Cloud, IaaS, Managed AWS, Workplace Recovery, Managed Data Replication and Storage solutions specifically focused around DRaaS, business continuity and resilience.
- Dealing with customers and prospects via email, telephone and face-to-face meetings to discuss prospective business and technical solutions as well as post-sales support
- Establish relationships as a trusted technical adviser with customers, prospective customers, vendors, and potential vendors
- Pilot /Proof of Concept (POC) development, tracking and support.
- Provide solution configuration recommendations, architectural diagrams, quote/schedule/contract/SOW creation, modification and support.
If you are an experienced Pre-Sale Solutions Architect looking for a new challenge please send me your CV immediately. This role is paying between £50,000 - £70,000 and can offer a hybrid working week split between the office and working from home.