An award winning technology solutions business is looking for a dynamic, driven, enthusiastic Pre-Sales Engineer, who demonstrates passion for technology solutions in business and a natural ability to communicate these solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Working as a Pre-Sales Engineer across market leading enterprise solutions for retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing and logistics businesses, you will, after a period of learning the ropes and getting to grips with the technology, be out on the road visiting customers and channel partners along with an Account Manager, delivering technical expertise across a wide range of product and solutions and how they integrate into a customer's technical environment.
Who are you?
- Ideally you have come from a Pre-Sales or Sales Engineer type role
- You will have demonstrable experience working in a customer facing capacity, explaining technical solutions, pitching and presenting
- You will have a broad technology background - perhaps a bit of networking, software and device support
- An awareness of software solutions - android experience would particularly work well, as would an interest in emerging technologies like IoT, robotics or AI
- You must be happy to travel to customer sites as part of your role, across the UK (company car and fuel card provided)
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and drive to learn and develop in your career
This company is second to none with their training and development opportunities, annual appraisals, comprehensive on-boarding, an extensive benefits package and competitive salaries. Their HQ is based in High Wycombe, South Bucks and although you will spend a substantial amount of time in the office the initial few months, there is the flexibility to work largely remotely once you are embedded in the role, as such they will consider applications from further afield.
This role offers a basic starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role, in addition to bonus (80/20 split). For example £40,000 basic would give you OTE of £50,000. A £45,000 basic would give you OTE of £56,250. In addition you receive a company car and fuel card.