An award winning technology solutions business is looking for a dynamic, driven, enthusiastic Junior Pre-Sales Engineer, who demonstrates passion for technology solutions in business and a natural ability to communicate these solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Working as a Junior Pre-Sales Engineer across market leading enterprise solutions for retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing and logistics businesses, you will, after a period of learning the ropes and getting to grips with the technology, be out on the road visiting customers and channel partners along with an Account Manager, delivering technical expertise across a wide range of product and solutions and how they integrate into a customer's technical environment.
Who are you?
- You will have a broad technology background - perhaps a bit of networking, software and device support
- You are someone who feels comfortable in a customer facing capacity - be that internal or external - who is confident delivering pitches, explaining technical solutions
- An awareness of software solutions - android experience would particularly work well, as would an interest in emerging technologies like IoT, robotics or AI
- Happy to travel to customer sites as part of your role, across the UK (company car and fuel card provided)
- Passionate about technology and driven to learn and develop in your career
This company is second to none with their training and development opportunities, annual appraisals, comprehensive on-boarding, well thought out benefits package and competitive salary packages. Their HQ is based in High Wycombe, South Bucks and although you will spend a substantial amount of time in the office the initial few months, there is the flexibility to work largely remotely once you are embedded in the role
This role offers a basic starting salary of £30,000 - £40,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role, in addition to bonus. For example £30,000 basic would give you OTE of £37,500. A £40,000 basic would give you OTE of £50,000. In addition you receive a company car and fuel card.