A highly successful software company has an opportunity in the role of Senior Pre-sales (Solutions) Engineer. The role is paying up to £72,000 basic salary plus OTE £15k and other benefits and is based in South West London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in data center engineering and ITSM/CMDB solutions. The candidate will mainly focus on supporting the general sales and professional services operations and effort of the Company. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the sales of software and professional services, and the ongoing support and satisfaction of existing customers.
* Work with sales team to identify, cultivate, and close sales opportunity
* Present product Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and product presentation
* Responsible for technical responsibilities that may include, but are not limited to, problem identification, systems architecture definition, hardware/software specification, design, implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment.
* Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
* Manage customer interaction and engagement, including project scoping, Statement of Work development, deliverable documentation and follow-up.
* You must have several years of experience in a data center or ITSM role – must understand the technology behind the effective delivery of data center services and know how to support a service delivery model.
* You must have 5+ years of understanding technical requirements; explaining solutions guidelines and driving teams towards target delivery dates.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
* Working knowledge of, and proficiency in Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and/or facilities management.
* Working knowledge of, and proficiency in ITSM, CMDB, and discovery technologies.
* Knowledge of Windows Server, SQL, IIS, and VMWare,
* Strong knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS), and Enterprise Management System (EMS)
It is helpful for candidates to have experience with the following:
* Understanding of MS Reporting services and other reporting software
* Familiarity with industry protocols like MODBus, Bacnet, SNMP, etc.
* Prior experience with data center builds, data center operations, virtualization of server and storage platforms, cloud computing, capacity planning, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and ITIL.
To apply for this Pre-Sales Engineer / Consultant role please send a WORD version of your CV including reference: ASH17910WC in the subject line of your email.