Join an award winning, global technology business as part of their Pre-Sales and Solutions team for an initial 12 month FTC.
Fantastic opportunity to join an international high performing team, manage your own diary and work remotely, with regular travel to client sites in the UK and abroad.
This role you will focus on pre-sales and take ownership of technical delivery for customers, whilst also having the opportunity to work on some projects.
It’s a collaborative role, working closely with the Solution Architects, Sales team and Integration Engineers enabling you to position proposals to the customer, alongside your sales colleagues, that clearly demonstrate the value to the customer and ensure you become a trusted advisor to them. You will also support the bid team with RFP responses, level of effort calculations and activity descriptions that help articulate the value of the proposals.
To secure this opportunity, you should:
- Have RFID experience (consulting or designing)
- Come from a manufacturing, retail or government/public safety background
- Be confident managing multiple projects
- Demonstrate good consulting skills such as team facilitation,, business analysis, business case development, process mapping, business process redesign
- Demonstrate solid implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training and change management.
Any experience with tracking, tracing or real time location services (RTLS) technology would also be considered advantageous.
Starting salary is between £70,000 - £80,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. There is also a generous completion bonus of circa £9k at the end of the 12 month period, 25 days holiday and access to further employee benefits. This is a truly global business that offers fantastic career progression opportunities and invests heavily in the well being of their team.