We are recruiting for a qualified Accountant join an Accountancy practice, known for its commitment to delivering exceptional financial and business solutions to their clients. The company have a reputation for excellence and pride themselves on their comprehensive services and personalised approach to each client's unique needs. The role will be hybrid with part of the week based at their modern offices in Maidenhead (just a five minute walk from the Elizabeth Line with excellent connections to West London) and the remainder of the week home-based.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time as they have recently restructured their departments to provide a more comprehensive accountancy and taxation service to their portfolio of SME clients. Although management experience is not required, as a more senior member of the team, you will provide mentorship and training to your less experienced colleagues.
As an Accountant you will prepare and review statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients including partnerships and charities, draft corporate tax computations, review and analyse financial statements, reports and tax returns and assist in allocation of work to the wider team, ensuring the accuracy, compliance and efficiency of all work completed by trainees.
You will require the following:
- Be fully ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Must have previous practice experience.
- Current knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP
- Proficient in accounting software
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- First class written and spoken language skills.
The salary for the role is up to £50,000 along with benefits including pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and the opportunity for professional development.