A creative and rapidly growing marketing agency is seeking a hands on PPC Manager to drive the performance and innovation of the Paid Media Team and be responsible for the performance of all Paid Media accounts.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team and grow the business in this area of Paid Media in a truly entrepreneurial business using the latest technology.
The role will be based in the head office in South Normanton, Derbyshire with the option to work flexibly and remotely 1 or 2 days a week.
- To apply high-level working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Quora & more) to achieve desired results for clients.
- To be a thought-leader creating and contributing to thought-leadership blogs, videos, social posts, podcasts, and public speaking.
- To be responsible for reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- To agree and implement strategy to achieve business targets and continues growth
- To utilise bid management tools to help drive KPIs
- To audit work and continued optimisation
- To undertake regular testing new strategies and relevant beta products (if necessary)
- To create forecasts for performance and budget
- To manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use
- To attend and create pitches for new Paid Media clients
- To report to the Head of Digital & Strategy on account performance