Are you an accomplished Senior PPC Executive looking to step up into a PPC Manager role? Or are you perhaps already a PPC Manager looking for fresh challenges in a business with true market leading global presence? Do you want to work for one of the world's leading online entertainment brands?
Working alongside a fantastic team you will manage PPCS for some of the businesses leading sports brands and take responsibility for PPC strategy and planning across the western EMEA region. This will be done in a mixture of hands on as well as managing external PPC agency relationships.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital to develop the PC strategy for western Europe and oversee its implementation.
- With the Head of Digital also manage planning , forecasting and reconciliations
- Manage campaigns hands-on and ensure all are delivered to your high standards
- Be a central point of communication for local country managers - setting up promotions, monitoring conversions
- Undertake quarterly PPC audits
- Liaise with the wider search specialists and content teams to ensure you are maximising the search opportunities available and creating the best campaign content.
- Good experience in a PPC role with demonstrable campaign management analysis and reporting
- Be able to show a good understanding of PPC markets, platforms, search engines and technologies.
- Practical knowledge of conversion funnels, optimising landing pages, ads and messages to help streamline user flow.
- Any European language skills such as French, Italian or Spanish would be considered useful, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team in a market leading business that offer good remuneration, bonus, and extensive benefits alongside flexible working.