This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Power BI analyst to take a newly created position within a well-established and growing IT firm in the Portsmouth area. This role is paying up to £45,000 and gives you the opportunity to be at the forefront of driving the business forward.
To be considered for this position you will have an impressive background in data preparation, data gateways, and data warehousing projects. You will have previous experience working with Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS.
The core responsibilities for this position will include:
- Power BI development, analysis, and administration
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Integrating Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation
- Developing custom visuals for Power BI
- Constructing multi-dimensional stack bar bridging statements
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding and experience in finance and accounting, and in particular be familiar with the interrelationships of the chart of accounts, P&L, Balance sheet, and cashflow statements.
If you are an experienced Power BI Analyst or Power BI Developer and you are looking for a new challenge please send me your CV immediately.