A global IT Consultancy is seeking a POS Quality Engineer (QE) to consult their top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains. Having knowledge and expertise on all software delivery methodologies and test processes, you will use your testing capability to deliver large scale projects on schedule and to the highest quality.
At this point in time, the company is seeking candidates with experience working in Oracle or POS projects, preferably within the ecommerce or retail industry. If you possess this experience, please highlight this on your application.
Please note this role is currently remote-working, however, as restrictions ease travel to client sites will be required. We anticipate due to devices and terminals being needed that client-based travel is likely to be 2 or 3 days a week in the Leicester office.
- Review requirements for testability
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Determine test conditions/ test objectives Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Must possess in depth experience in POS
- Must have worked in the retail or ecommerce domain
- Must be able to travel to Leicester when required (maybe 2 or 3 times a week)
- Possess in-depth experience in all areas of the SDLC/STLC
- Manage the defect process when required, including the use of Jira or Zephyr
- Skills across numerous test levels, including System integration for middleware and backend integration
- Strong experience in working on Agile projects