Insurance Claims Platform Manager (Lloyds market)
*Initial 6-12 month contract. Outside of IR35*
A leading global insurance company is looking for an experienced Systems Manager to manage the claims technology within the organisation. You will ideally be in a position to be able to visit the London office up to 2 days per week. Responsibilities will include:
- Finance and budget management
- Delivering small projects across the claims technology platform
- Vendor management
- Information security and compliance of claims systems
This role is paying a competitive day rate based on experience.
To be considered suitable you must have the following skills/experience
- Proven experience within an insurance environment and good understanding of claims systems and processes
- Understanding of data security and compliance
- Strong project management skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.