This is a great, flexible part time Payroll Manager opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional who can demonstrate international payroll experience.
This is a part time role, for approximately 21-24 hours per week and they are flexible as to how these hours are worked over the week. It is initially offered as a 12 month fixed term contract and reports into the Head of HR.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating, preparing and submitting the international payrolls for Singapore, Japan and HongKong on a monthly basis
- Reconciling payroll spreadsheets and ensuring accuracy of reports
- Running pension reports for providers
- Assisting with all payroll audits and report requests from external auditors or finance.
- In addition there will be some payroll related project work such as reviewing UK payroll processes.
The successful person will have experience of outsourcing international payroll
They should be:
- confident collating payroll memos and working with an outsourced provider to ensure accuracy of the payroll submission and return.
- Must be able to understand how calculations work for starters, leavers, pensions and statutory payments
- An advanced Excel user who is comfortable with pivot tables, data analysis and reporting
- Experience of benefits administration would be advantageous
It would be considered advantageous for them to have experience of payroll for Singapore, Japan or Hong Kong.
This 12 month FTCs offer a basic salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 pro rata, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. The hours are between 21-24 hours per week and they are flexible as to how they are worked across the week i.e. 3 full days, 5 shorter days etc. All hours to be worked in the office.