Learning and Development Manager - Completely Flexible - 2 Days per week
We are looking for someone to manage our client’s learning content – from their online portal to webinars and workshops. The strategy is to create the best possible learning experiences for employees, especially those experiencing the parental-transition at work.
The ideal candidate will:
- have an outstanding knowledge of modern digital learning methodologies
- play a key role in helping drive colleague and customer engagement; integrating technologies into programmes to enhance and motivate employee learning and engagement.
- have excellent knowledge of Learning & Development practices including online self-driven learning, webinar design and delivery, and will have demonstrable experience in creating engaging learning solutions that improve individual, team and business performance
- have a background or experience in career management, leadership, work/life balance and general soft-skills learning
• Design, script and create engaging and innovative eLearning using existing platform, as well as developing new content
• Design and implement multiple types of exciting digital and virtual learning solutions (eLearning, webinars, videos, animations, vlogs etc.).
• Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that our learning solutions effectively communicate key messages to clients
• Effectively project manage and prioritise a range of simultaneous projects, both internally and externally
• Degree, or equivalent
• Qualification in learning or coaching or wider HR
• Experience in learning design and digital learning design
• Experience working with global organisations, ideally in the finance/legal or higher education sectors
• Solid Learning and Development expertise (facilitation, face to face & online delivery)
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts to colleagues and clients
• Experience of managing change projects
• You’ll have a passion for developing engaging, audience-specific learning solutions and content across a range of subject areas, internal platforms and channels.
• You will have excellent knowledge of Learning & Development practices including digital platforms, and will have demonstrable experience in creating engaging digital learning solutions that improve individual, team and business performance.
• You will have a passion for learning, development and coaching
• You will be a confident and engaging presenter to all levels of audience
• You will be able to work to tight deadlines, and be self-motivated, while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritisation.