Our client, a small professional body, based in Central London is looking for an experienced, customer focused Office Manager to provide all round support and create processes that will drive effectiveness.
Typical duties will include:
- organising meetings and managing databases.
- booking transport and accommodation.
- organising company events.
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- preparing letters, presentations and reports.
The role requires someone who works with great attention to detail, has CRM experience (preferably MS Dynamics) and Intermediate - Advanced level MS Office 365 skills.
The ideal candidate will have a solid work history, proven experience of working in a busy, professional environment and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an great opportunity to help shape a newly created role, within a friendly environment.
The salary is up to £42,000 with a flexible working pattern, 3 days per week in the office and 2 days working from home.