Office 365 Engineer – Office 365, Windows Server & MS Azure Cloud– Dorking, Surrey - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office 365 Engineer & Windows Infrastructure Engineer with strong cloud skills to join a leading IT consultancy in the Dorking area of Surrey. This will be split between customer site project consultancy and head office based remote customer support and will require exceptional communication skills and an outgoing friendly personality.
To be considered for this position you will have an impressive background with the standard Microsoft stack and have recent experience with the Azure cloud platform.
Skills & experience with the following will be required:
- MS Office 2016 &/or Office 365
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 &/or 2019
- HyperV &/or VMWare vSphere
- MS Azure
Working in a dual capacity of IT support and project consultancy you will ideally have previous experience working for an MSP or in a consultancy capacity. You will have an engaging and dynamic personality and enjoy dealing with customers at all levels.
This role is predominantly based out of Dorking but will require some travel around the South East UK region so a full UK driving licence will be required.
If you are an experienced Windows Stack Engineer with Azure cloud experience and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge please send me your CV immediately. My client is a well-established IT firm that can offer excellent career progression and the chance to work with the latest technologies. Please state ref: ASH17948CP1 in the subject line.
- Job Title: Office 365 Engineer
- Primary Technologies: Office 365, Office 2016, Windows Server 2016, MS Azure, VMWare / HyperV
- Location: Dorking, Surrey
- Salary: £40,000
- Reference: ASH17948CP1
- Sector: IT consultancy, IT MSP
- Key Words: Windows Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Engineer, Windows Consultancy, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Consultant, Office 365, Windows Server 2016, Office 365, MS Azure, VMWare, vSphere, HyperV, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Veeam, Powershell scripting, AWS