A successful and global insurance firm is looking to add a Non-relational Data Architect to its team in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and progressive business that is experience growth.
The Non-relational Data Architect is paying a salary of up to £80,000 based on experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
Day to day duties will include:
- Providing architecture and solutions for a mature and set of structured/relational data in order to unlock data
- Defining capabilities to acquire and process information alongside existing relational database capabilities
- Working with advanced data users (actuaries and data science functions) to identify business needs
- Ensuring synergy between traditional and non-traditional data capabilities
- Designing technology to deliver capability sets, identifying regulatory constraints along the way
To be considered suitable for this Non-relational Data Architect role you will need to have the following skills / experience:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of: distributed storage, distributed data processing, data ingestion, scripting/querying, controls and audit
- Experience across a range of non-relational data technologies including data streaming, NoSQL databases, MapReduce, cloud based data buckets and tiered storage
- Experience of frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and PEAF
- Strong modelling capability
To apply please send a copy of your CV quoting reference ASH17960CHNON