Network Engineer - City of London
SD- WAN, Wireless, Cisco
An internationally successful Law Firm, based near Liverpool Street, are looking for a skilled Senior Networking Engineer to support the companies LAN and WAN environments. This position will be responsible for executing network infrastructure projects and working very closely with the Architecture and Network Operations to provision network infrastructure designs. In addition, the successful candidate will be a mentor to junior engineers and provide a third level of support for complex issues and projects.
To be suitable you will have experience with:
- Engineering, configuring and supporting LAN and WAN environments.
- Implementing wireless networks.
- Knowledge of design and architecture of wireless networks.
- Coordinate installations and upgrades of wireless infrastructure.
- Cisco switching and routing.
- Monitoring network performance and integrity.
- Network maintenance and upgrades.
- Development of solutions to overcome problem areas in the network.
- Coordinate and manage vendors.
- Strong knowledge of firewall concepts.