A European leader in independent logistics' are looking for a Network Administrator. Based in Crewe, the company who employ more than 8,000 employees worldwide are in search of a confident candidate to be an integral part to their busy IT team. This role will expose the relevant candidate to great opportunities to be involved in BAU Network Support but also embark upon numerous projects that are being undertaken by the firm. This position is the perfect opportunity for those who are looking for progression within their career.
- Day to Day management of Infrastructure systems inc; Windows Servers, SAN storage and Networking.
- Deployment and upgrade of Network and Server Infrastructure.
- Ensuring that users comply with Network Security.
- Carrying out audits on company computers and laptops to ensure Software Licensing is correct.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within a multi-site environment.
- Experience dealing with Cisco.
- Confidence using Windows Server Technology i.e. Active Directory, DNS.
- IP Networking skills including; Switching, Routing, LAN, WAN technologies.
- Exposure to project work i.e. Systems/Service migrations.
This company hold a strong employee engagement culture and a global presence. For those looking for personal development and progression please apply to be contacted with regards to this opportunity.