Fantastic Full Stack Developer opportunity within an award winning software business offering great hybrid and remote working options and fantastic array of benefits. With an office on the Surrey / Berkshire borders, they offer a collaborative working environment and great learning & development opportunities and progression, so someone with an apetite for keeping abreast of cutting edge skills and technologies would be best suited to this role.
Elastic Search, Docker, RabitMQ, Azure DevOps, gRPC, Microservices and SonarQube.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Helping to debug, design, develop, build and deploy their in house products
- Work on bug fixes and enhancements to new projects and existing applications
- Create new deployment processes deploying applications to the system test environment (MSBuild, Octopus, Azure DevOps)
- Liaising with test team to ensure changes are to spec
- Liaising with BA's and Product owner to create user stories.
The business offer dedicated training plans, certifications, private health care, 10% pension, 50% off gym membership, car leasing scheme, well being days and flexible remote working options. Starting salary of £40,000 - £55,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role.