Fantastic Full Stack Developer opportunity for a .NET Developer with an enthusiasm and drive to continue learning new technology and work within a collaborative working environment offering generous hybrid working options.
You should also be enthusiastic to continue learning new technologies and to develop in your career. As part of your role you will have the opportunity to learn:
Elastic Search, Docker, RabitMQ, Azure DevOps, gRPC, Microservices and SonarQube.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Helping to debug, design, develop, build and deploy their in house products
- Work on bug fixes and enhancements to new projects and existing applications
- Create new deployment processes deploying applications to the system test environment (MSBuild, Octopus, Azure DevOps)
- Liaising with test team to ensure changes are to spec
- Liaising with BA's and Product owner to create user stories.
The business offer dedicated training plans, certifications, private health care, 10% pension, 50% off gym membership, well being days and hybrid working (just 2 days in office required per week). Starting salary of £45,000 - £60,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role.