Domain Architect/Engineer (.Net 6) - Global Insurance
*Initial 6 month contract, outside IR35 and day rate between £650 and £1000 based on experience. Remote working available with offices in London and Birmingham*
A leading insurance firm is looking for experienced Domain Architects to design system landscapes. Duties will include:
- Mentoring and training of developers and testers
- Ensuring solutions align with business and technology strategies
- Applying a rigorous method to system decomposition
- Designing project plans that deliver design to production on time, on quality and on budget.
- Providing reusable infrastructure to development teams
- Driving consistency of approach in all aspects of the Software Delivery Cycle – including security, testing, and deployment.
- Documenting architectural decisions, patterns, and designs
- Ensuring all approaches comply with the requirements and governance frameworks
- Helping minimize the cost of supporting and owning solutions over the long term.
- Contributing to and drive the creation of detailed documentation covering all facets of system design and support.
- Working with Change Delivery to ensure that the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture and delivers value to the stakeholders.
- Evaluating and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience
- Experience in building large scale, eventually consistent, enterprise systems, utilising multiple interaction modes beyond just HTTP.
- Experience of Event Sourcing / CQRS patterns
- gRPC / RESTful / Event / Message / Pub-Sub
- Microservice architectural approaches
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Strong modelling capability with the ability to clearly represent complex ideas graphically
- .NET Core / .NET 6
- Containers / Docker / Docker Compose / Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud
- TDD / BDD / NFT / QA / Security
To apply, please send a copy of your CV