A well-established product based business operating within the healthcare sector are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to work in partnership with the major UK retailers including Boots, Tesco and Sainsburys.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced Account Manager to join an organisation experiencing considerable growth even in this uncertain period.
Please note – this organisation is looking to hire urgently – interview and onboarding will take place remotely.
• Strategic management of some of the largest retail clients
• Key account / new business development
• Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
• Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets.
• Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
• Arrange regular review meetings
• Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget and above the line marketing
• Work with logistics department and national accounts to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries.
• Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to logistics department
• Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts.
• Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets.
• Support brand image and values in store.
• Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience handling national accounts within the retail space, will have strong negotiation skills and an understanding of supply chain management.
The salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus £10,000 in OTE.