Mobilisation Project Manager - £40,000 (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Edinburgh / Glasgow.
A leading UK charity / not for profit organisation are looking for someone who is immediately available to join them focusing on a Scottish mobilisation project. This role will be remote however you will need to be able to travel to both Edinburgh and Glasgow for meetings. Mileage will be covered.
Working as part of the wider operations team, this Mobilisation Project Manager role will focus on varied duties including:
- Implementation of social sector / charity services in the Scottish region
- Project managing and coordinating services in line with Scottish legislation
- Chairing implementation meetings and managing processes. Reporting on milestones
- Working with various stakeholders (operations, IT, HR, marketing) to ensure all parts of implementation are in line
- Liaising with external government bodies
- Recruitment for required new hires - operations, volunteers, L&D professionals
- Monitoring L&D strategy; development of social security training, advocacy training, apprenticeships
- Supporting acquisition of new premises in Glasgow and Edinburgh
To be considered suitable you will need to be immediately available and able to access both Edinburgh and Glasgow easily. In addition you will need to be able to understand Scottish legislation from a social sector point of view and be confident in project management of services and recruiting new hires.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.