Award winning and technology driven international professional services firm is looking for an experienced Microsoft 365 Developer to work remotely, but with a monthly visit to one of their offices.
The successful candidate will work with the IT team, including other in-house developers, to scope out potential Microsoft 365 development with a focus on automating and integrating Microsoft Teams, Team Apps, SharePoint, and the Power Platform with the firm’s processes and systems across the firm. Duties will include:
- Working on new and existing project requirements
- Making use of the Microsoft Viva platform to integrate the SharePoint company intranet to Teams
- Collaborating with SQL developers to present data in an accessible way through the Power Platform
- Reviewing processes and offer solutions to optimise work within the company
- Taking ownership of projects and showing adaptability when responding to evolving briefs
In order to be suitable for this role you must have:
- Proven Microsoft 365 development experience
- Knowledge of the Teams platform and Teams App Development Knowledge of SharePoint development, and some experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & Power BI).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Graph, Dataverse
- Show an understanding of APIs and other connectors
- Understanding of Visual Studio, .Net and C#
- It is essential to have strong communication skills with a proven track record of understanding and analysing requirements as well as creating documentation.
Any of the following are useful but not required: SQL, Visual Studio, Dynamics 365, Azure DevOps or TFS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large established business that revolves around technology. This Microsoft 365 Developer role is offered as remote working role paying a starting salary of £55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus, private healthcare, pension and wider benefits package. The business offers great career progression and a friendly, professional, high performing team.