Digital Marketing Manager (Events) – London - £55,000 + bonus
Digital Events Marketing Manager - London - up to £55,000 plus generous bonus and benefits. The Ashdown Group has been engaged by an international and well-established company with an excellent reputation, to assist them in their search for an experienced Events Marketing Manager, this is a hybrid role working from the central London offices 2 days per week.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will create and implement digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and engagement across all channels.
This opportunity will be based within the client's UK headquarters in London, 2 days per week and will join a busy marketing department . To be considered, you will need experience in most of the following:
- Extensive digital experience in a commercial environment, that is campaign and Event focussed
- Knowledge of segmented social media channels, marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot)
- Implementing SEM campaigns, including paid programmes, social media campaigns and SEO
- Experience in delivering content and social media strategy
- Overseeing the digital analytics/ campaign tracking in order to refine campaigns and track success
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and good organisational skills
- Effective client, stakeholder and partnership management skills
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Setting up A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Creative and analytical approach
The company invests heavily in its staff and the salary on offer is up to £55,000 depending on experience. Benefits include hybrid working, generous bonus, income protection, pension plan, life assurance, health cash plan, and holidays start at 25 days.