Marketing Manager - £45,000 plus benefits - Hybrid working
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to lead proactive marketing efforts for an exceptional hotel portfolio!
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving direct revenue and positioning the hotels as leading venues in South Yorkshire. Working closely with senior hotel management and the commercial team, you will be the driving force behind all marketing activities, executing dynamic marketing and PR plans aligned with hotel budgets and commercial strategies.
Your creative expertise will shine as you create and personally deliver annual strategic marketing and PR plans, ensuring they support our overall commercial strategy and boost revenue. With an exceptional eye for detail, you'll oversee the delivery of consistent visual identity, assets, and messaging across all internal and external communications.
Your ability in digital marketing will be put to the test as you drive visibility, engagement, and bookings through PPC, SEO, social media, and email marketing. Managing multiple social media channels, you'll plan, create, and engage with captivating content, while analysing performance to optimize strategies.
You'll collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Group Marketing and hotel brands, to build prestigious brand awareness across spa, meetings, events, weddings, and accommodations. Staying on top of industry trends and competitor activity will be second nature to you, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the market.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a marketing manager in a full-service on-property or multi-site hospitality setting, preferably in a luxury spa resort and/or weddings venue.
- Proven experience in setting and managing marketing strategies and budgets.
- Expertise in overseeing the full marketing mix across B2C and B2B platforms, including digital marketing, social media management, content planning, multi-channel advertising, media and influencer relations, and partnership management.
- Strong communications and media relations experience.
- Creativity, innovation, adaptability, and resourcefulness.