My client, based in Croydon are seeking to appoint an experience and capable Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of agreed marketing strategies to support the growth targets and objectives of the company. The individual will develop and implement tactical marketing campaigns.
Marketing and communication responsibilities:
- Work with the leadership team to design an annual marketing strategy based on market and performance review.
- Submit annual marketing plans and budget allocation to company for review.
- Conduct regular competitor research and analysis.
- Ensure a strong value proposition and brand differentiation and a clear communication mix and PR strategy.
- Responsibility for marketing spend.
- Develop and manage the content for the company's communication channels.
- Draft, collate and edit copy for marketing materials.
- Previous experience working in marketing, PR or communications roles
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders