A leading software company are looking for an interim Marketing Manager with past experience of the following key responsibilities:
* Collaborate with the corporate marketing team and regional growth marketing managers to identify, refine and deliver compelling short- and long-form content, including blogs, white papers, case studies, web, ad and email copy, corporate communications, press releases and newsletters.
* Develop and maintain global editorial calendar, and manage the end-to-end content creation, updating and publishing process, meeting established deadlines and budgets and ensuring consistent and effective implementation of SEO practices, messaging themes and content objectives.
* Consult and interview subject matter experts; manage outsourced content creation with appropriate suppliers and freelancers, including proofing, editing and aligning with brand standards and messaging.
* In collaboration with regional growth marketing managers, generate content/topic ideas to pitch to the press to create brand awareness and increase thought leadership exposure.
* Assist with developing external corporate communications, including key messages, press releases, announcements and emails.
* Measure and optimize the performance of digital content across all marketing channels and identify repurposing tactics.
* Manage and maintain global and regional resource libraries, identifying the best-performing pieces and updating relevant mainstays as appropriate.
* Update and manage marketing communications lists and subscription preferences.
* Establish productive and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including sales managers, account managers, subject matter experts and customers.
* Research industry trends, competitor insights and buyer preferences and implement best practices.
If you have a broad range of marketing skills and feel this role would fit well within your capabilities, please get in touch.