We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to drive the marketing and communication strategy, for the company's portfolio. This role sits within a team of 4 enthusiastic and creative marketing and communications professionals who collaborate to deliver marketing objectives and would be ideal for an ambitious Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive who is ambitious and eager to progress their skills and career. The role offers development and salary progression in alignment with this. This position is based in London, Waterloo.
- Support marketers within the portfolio in designing an annual strategic marketing plan based on annual marketing research.
- Lead the marketing strategy to ensure effective channels to market and execute activities/campaigns in a timely manner.
- Support in the management of marketing budgets and track ROI to ensure good channel investment.
- Keep relevant statistics on all aspects of marketing performance.
- Work with the marketing teams within the portfolio in developing new ideas and initiatives.
- Previous experience in marketing and communications.
- Previous experience of managing a team of any size.
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of analytical tools i.e. Google Analytics