An opening for a PPC Manager to join an established marketing team has become available. This role will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the paid digital marketing strategy for the company as it grows. The successful candidate will lead on e-commerce and website content management and be able to make informed decision in a strategic manner.
- Manage monthly PPC campaigns.
- Perform analysis of campaigns, markets and trends using Google Analytics.
- Production of reports to illustrate analysis.
- Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness.
- Budget planning for all activities relating to PPC and SEO.
- Support development for the company's website.
- Assist in management of email marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing PPC campaigns inc. social media and Google Ads. (3 years)
- Experience with web analytics tools.
- Knowledge in other areas of digital marketing such as SEO, Display Advertising and Social Media.
- Excellent copywriting and content writing skills.